IA National Draw 2016 Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Gordon Briars, 17 Northage Close, Quorn, LE12 8AT
Registered Charity Number: 234472
IA is licenced by the Gambling Commission www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
1. The national draw is open to individuals aged 16 or over and who live in the UK. IA reserves the right not to sell tickets to anyone who appears to be under the age of 16, online or otherwise.
2. By entering the national draw you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Any entry that does not comply will not be valid.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel, the national draw in whole or in part. This is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
4. The national draw will be held on 31 January 2017
5. Draw tickets are £1 per ticket / £5 per book.
6. IA reserves the right to restrict the number of tickets sold to an individual to a maximum of 100 tickets/20 books
7. National draw tickets will be available to purchase through participating IA member organisations, subject to availability, or online at www.iasupport.org
8. Proceeds from ticket sales will be equally split between the selling IA member organisation and IA’s Research Fund. Where tickets are purchased online, the purchaser will nominate where the proceeds from the ticket sale are to be apportioned; this is the part nominated as the selling IA member organisation. This will include member organisations not participating in the direct sale of paper tickets through their membership.
9. By purchasing a ticket, you accept that you are unable to nominate how IA will invest proceeds from the sale. IA’s Research Committee will determine how proceeds received from the national draw 2016 are to be invested. This will be in line with IA’s research policy.
10. All paper tickets, sold and unsold; counterfoils, associated monies and unsold tickets, must be returned to the local distributor by 31 December 2016 to qualify for entry to the national draw, subject to the above
11. The sale of online tickets will close at 23:59 on 31 December 2016.
12. Where tickets are purchased online, the purchaser will receive an email from IA with ticket number(s) listed. Paper tickets will not be sent. Ticket numbers from online sales will be entered into the national draw in the same way as any other ticket sale.
13. IA will record ticket numbers allocated through online sales which will be connected with the online payment received.
14. Submission of electronic entry to the national draw online must not be deemed as acceptance or entry to the draw. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to monitor the receipt of ticket numbers following the purchase of tickets via www.iasupport.org.
15. IA will make every effort to send the ticket number(s) where entered online to the email address nominated on the entry form. The entrant must have access to the email address nominated on the online entry form to take receipt of the ticket number(s). The email response is your proof of purchase and must be produced in the event of a claim. IA is not responsible for any incorrect entry on the online form.
16. Online entry to the draw is only confirmed on the receipt of ticket number(s) and is not deemed acceptance where draw entry is otherwise prohibited.
17. IA reserves the right to withhold the entry of tickets into the draw for which payment has not been made or received.
18. Monies received from tickets sales after the draw has taken place will be treated as a donation to IA (registered charity number 234772) and attributed to IA’s Research Fund.
19. The person named on the ticket stub or named in the online sale will be the person entered into the national draw.
20. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or higher value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
21. The national draw will award three prizes; first prize will be a Vauxhall Corsa 5door, second prize will be holiday vouchers to the equivalent value of two thousand pounds and third prize will be retail vouchers to the value of five hundred pounds. Prizes awarded will be in order of the ticket number being drawn when the draw takes place.
22. First prize will be a Vauxhall Corsa 5-door, with one year’s road tax. This will include any manufacturer’s warranty that comes as standard with the sale of a new car from the manufacturer. Insurance, maintenance, and running costs will be the responsibility of the winner from the time the car is collected or delivered. The colour or model of the car will be based on availability and at the sole discretion of IA.
23. In order to claim the car prize the winner must produce a valid insurance certificate in the name of the winner or naming the winner, and any other documentation that the Promoter requests. The winner may nominate another person to collect the car where they do not hold a full, valid UK driving licence. The nominated person must produce the documentation required by the Promoter, including a valid insurance certificate in their name or naming them and a full, valid UK driving licence. The Promoter reserves to the right to withhold the delivery or collection of the car where all necessary documentation has not been produced or satisfied.
24. The choice of supplier for vouchers awarded as second and third prizes will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
25. All prizes must be collected or be available for delivery within 90 days of receiving notification.
26. Winners will be notified by post no later than 28 February 2017.
27. A list of winner’s names and regional location will be available from IA national office after 28 February 2017. Contact details are available on the website.
28. All winners agree to provide a recent photograph of themselves, and agree to the use of their image in any promotional activity associated with the draw. You also agree to your name, title and regional location being used.
29. The Promoter shall not be liable for national draw tickets, entries or prizes lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the winner cannot be identified. Postal applications are not proof of receipt.
30. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
31. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the national draw is final. Any complaints or disputes relating to the national draw should be forwarded, in writing, to IA National Office, Danehurst Court, 35-37 West Street, Rochford, Essex, SS4 1BE.