Terms & Conditions
“IA” means IA, Ileostomy and Internal Pouch Association (Company Number: 10375943 (England and Wales), a charity registered under number 1172338 (England and Wales ) and SCO48658 (Scotland). “Website” means www.iasupport.org, or any other website under IA’s ownership or control from which a link has been created to these Terms and Conditions. “You”, “your” and “yours” means the person(s) accessing the Website. “We”, “us” and “our” means IA. “Material” means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the Website. “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out below.
Use of the Website
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
- it is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- any links created to the Website are notified to and approved by IA before they are created.
- no part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of IA.
- without prejudice to the above paragraphs, it is a specific conditions that no personal details on the Website may be copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of IA
Copyright and trade marks
- Copyright in the Material is owned by IA or its content suppliers. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of IA or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
- The names and logos of IA and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of IA and may not be used without the prior consent of IA.
The documents contained within these web pages are presented expressly for informational purposes only. In no way are any of the materials presented here meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified medical practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your condition, or before starting a new program of treatment. The producers and administrators are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by these documents.
Links to Other Internet Websites
Some of the websites listed as links herein are not under the control of IA – Ileostomy and Internal Pouch Association (IA), but rather are exclusively controlled by third parties. Accordingly, IA makes no representations whatsoever concerning such websites. Although IA may provide a link to a third party, such a link is not an authorization, endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation by IA with respect to such website, its owners, or its providers. IA is providing these links only as a convenience to you. IA has not tested any information, products or software found on such websites and therefore cannot make any representations whatsoever with respect thereto. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL IA – ILEOSTOMY AND INTERNAL POUCH ASSOCIATION BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.