Whether you are new to surgery, had surgery many years ago or care for someone who has, we’re here for you. Joining IA means you not only become a member of the first UK stoma patient support group in the UK but you join thousands of others who are looking for advice and support living with an ileostomy or internal pouch or caring for someone who does.
Supporting others has been at the heart of IA since we started in 1956 and our 200+ strong volunteers have a wealth of personal experience who are ready to offer help and guidance throughout the UK and Ireland.
Becoming a member of IA means that you:
- Receive IA’s quarterly Journal – a magazine full of information about living with an ileostomy or internal pouch, information on exercise or diet, latest products and stories of how others have overcome the fear of surgery and live life to the full
- Receive support closer to home from your local IA group, wherever you are in the UK or Ireland
- Can attend any events that your local group are running and be kept up to date with their local activities and things of local interest
Membership is open to anyone. Our annual fee is:
- £15 per year for anyone under 60 years of age
- £10 per year for anyone 60 years of age and over
Click on the membership links below to join, renew, complete a standing order form or help us increase the financial benefit of your membership and donations through Gift Aid allowing us to help more people.
Don’t delay… join today!